This Site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed for reference using the print command in any browser settings.
Owner and Data Controller
De Rossi srl, Via della Pace 1/2, 36010 Chiuppano (VI) – Italy
Owner’s e-mail address : email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Site, independently or through third parties, there are: first name; company name; email address; Usage data; Trackers; number of Users; device information; session statistics; browser information.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Site.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Site are mandatory and failure to provide them may make it impossible for this Site to provide its services. In cases where this Site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who are not sure which Personal Data are mandatory are invited to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Site and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of data processing
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data.
Data processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, following organizational procedures and methods strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of these subjects may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following conditions occurs:
- users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: in some legislations, the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or on another of the following legal bases . However, this does not apply whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law; the provision of Data is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations of the same;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is connected to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
In any case, the Data Controller will be happy to help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on your location, data transfers may involve the transfer of your data to a country other than your own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can consult the section containing the details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users also have the right to know the legal basis for data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and on the measures security adopted by the Data Controller to safeguard their Data.
In the event of such a transfer, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Data Controller using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data will be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed;
- Personal Data collected for purposes of legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be kept for as long as necessary to satisfy these purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be authorized to keep Personal Data for a longer period each time the User has given consent to such processing, provided that such consent is not revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period whenever this is required for the execution of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Once the retention period has expired, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted after the expiry of the retention period.
The purposes of the treatment
The User’s Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activity or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Tag Management, Statistics and Displaying content from external platforms.
For specific information on the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User can refer to the “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Users can exercise certain rights in relation to their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- access your data. Users have the right to know if the Data is being processed by the Data Controller, obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- check and ask for rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for purposes other than their conservation.
- have your Personal Data erased or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the cancellation of their Data from the Owner.
- receive their data and have them transferred to another data controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another data controller without impediments. This provision is applicable on condition that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations of the same.
- file a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
Details on the right to object to the treatment
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a reason relating to their particular situation to justify the ‘objection.
Users should know that, however, if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to such processing at any time without providing any justification. To find out if the Data Controller processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise the User’s rights can be addressed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Data Controller as soon as possible and always within a month.
Learn more about data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose personal data at the request of public authorities.
Learn more about your personal data
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this Policy
Further details regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data can be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the top of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Site does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services you use comply with “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
If the changes concern processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner will collect a new consent from the User, where required.
Information on Cookies
What is a Cookie? a cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a site is visited by a user. The text stores information that the Site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time. Some of these Cookies are necessary for the Website to function properly, while others are useful to the visitor because they are able to safely memorize, for example, the User Name or language settings. The advantage of having Cookies installed on your PC is that you no longer need to fill in the same information every time you want to access a previously visited site.
How can I disable Cookies?
You can change your browser to disable cookies through a very simple procedure.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” button on your keyboard
3. In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
4. Then select the “Privacy” tab
5. Go to “History Settings:” and then to “Use custom settings” . Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow them all)
4. Then click OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the “Tools” icon
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”
4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”
5. In the “Cookies” tab, you can deselect cookies and save your preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog that follows
3. In the “Accept cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly, indirectly or in connection with other information, including a personal identification number, allows the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
This is information collected automatically through this Site (or by third-party applications integrated into this Site), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to this Site, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the User, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page within the Site) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within of the Site,with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, and other parameters relating to the operating system of the device and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this Site who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the functioning and use of this Site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Site.
This Site (or Site)
The means by which the User’s Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Site as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this Site.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are trackers consisting of small sets of data stored in the User’s browser.
Tracker means any technology – such as cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – that allows tracking of Users, for example by accessing or storing information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of the provisions of multiple legislations, including art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Last modified: 13 March 2023